Workforce Planning Portal
STEP FIVE: EVALUATION
WFP Objectives and Metrics
In putting together your WFP Evaluation Plan, you will map out how you’ll actually measure the success of your Workforce Planning – the success of both the planning process itself and the results of the process. To do this, you will identify:
- The scope of your workforce plan.
- The objectives you hope to accomplish with your workforce plan and each WFP step.
- The performance measures you’ll use to evaluate the success of your workforce planning process and its outcomes.
- The resources you’ll use to accomplish your WFP objectives.
Establishing Goals and Performance Measures
- Sample - Performance Measures (PDF)
- Sample - Performance Measures for Gap-Closing Strategies (PDF)
- Sample - OPM Effectiveness Indicators (PDF)
REVIEW AND ASSESSMENT
Develop WFP objectives and performance measures
> STEP ONE: STRATEGY