Workforce Planning Portal
STEP THREE: DATA ANALYSIS
Data Analysis Quick Steps
Three Steps to Completing a Gap Analysis
1. Identify staffing gaps – either the surpluses or shortages – in the targeted classifications.
- Template: Staffing Assessment(Microsoft Word form)
2. Assess the staffing gaps between different time periods.
- Template: Multi-Year Gap Analysis (Microsoft Word form)
3. Identify the gaps between the competencies currently possessed and those needed now and in the future.
- Form: Competency Gap Assessment (Microsoft Word form)
Design and Analyze Staff Turnover Reports
- Sample Turnover Reports (Microsoft Excel Workbook)
- Guidelines - Designing and Analyzing Turnover Reports (PDF)
> STEP FOUR: IMPLEMENTATION
DATA ANALYSIS TOOLS: